Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/44/d510809815/htdocs/schoolspeerexchange/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284
Course description: A practical based course that explores the elements of an individual learning programme. Delegates explore how to use key background information to plan activities that extend students’ knowledge and skills. Certificates are awarded on completion of the course.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Curriculum Leaders, members of the School Inclusion Team, Inclusion Leaders, Special Needs Coordinators, teachers and learning support staff.
- Develop skills required to design and implement a personalised learning curriculum
- Develop awareness of the connection between an effective personalised learning curriculum and students’ progress
- Develop strategies in devising a practical based curriculum
- Find out about the range of ways to devise an effective individual education plan
- Acquire skills in evaluating the impact of individual education plan on students’ progress
This course covers:
- The warning signs that signal a possible ‘SEN cause for concern’
- Diagnostic tools to use to identify when a student requires additional support to access learning
- The rationale for a personalised learning curriculum
- Information required to plan a personalised learning curriculum
- Key drivers for an effective personalised curriculum
- Characteristics of effective individual learning plans
- Samples of individual learning plan templates
WHEN: Monday 27th August 2018
TIME: 8.30am to 2.30 pm
VENUE: Multipurpose Hall/Assembly Room, Bright Riders School, Dubai Investment Park 1, Near Carrefour Supermarket, Dubai
Price: 325 AED Inc. VAT and covers delegates pack, refreshments, tea and lunch
Early bird rates at 295 AED for bookings by 15 July
Discounted rates: Book three places and get one free place
Spaces are limited, Book now!
Alternatively, contact us now on email@example.com to book an in-house training to be held at your school