Curriculum Exchange Package
Through careful identification of schools with strengths in specific aspects of school management and with the capacity to lead others in aspects of school leadership and management we offer
- Coaching and mentoring approach to teaching, lesson observation and feedback
- Peer visits, staff exchanges and the sharing of strategies between schools which have begun to experiment and trial new approaches to curriculum ( development? innovation implies new approaches)
- Peer visit to share aspects of best practice in other schools as part of plan to address key priorities for improvement.
- Paired partnership with head teachers of similar sized schools to undertake collaborative planning and implementation of topics and themes with other similar sized schools
- Intensive support programme in using the Early Years as a model for cross curricular learning throughout the school
- Access to innovative curriculum models onthat developingeffective adoption of British values. This includes ways to enhancepupils’ awareness of respect and tolerance of other faiths and cultures represented in Britain.