Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for all members of the School Inclusion Team, Inclusion Leaders, Special Needs Coordinators, teachers and learning support staff.
This workshop reviews the privileged role of teaching assistants in enhancing students learning. It equips teaching assistants’ with the key principles of scaffolding. A practical workshop, it explores the range of strategies to break down tasks to create small learning goals.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Distinguish scaffolding from help or support
- Providing and generating mini goals
- Tips to promote independent learning
- Planning how to approach a task
- Reviewing performance and strategies used
Contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org
to book an in-house workshop session to be held at your school or jointly with another school’s Inclusion Team!