Course Description: A practical based course for Inclusion Managers to acquire knowledge and skills in supporting teaching assistants in meeting the needs of special needs students. Certificates are awarded on completion of the course.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all members of the School Inclusion Team, Inclusion Leaders, Special Needs Coordinators, teachers and learning support staff.
- Develop Inclusion Leaders understanding of the key points to consider when establishing the School Inclusion Support Team
- Equip middle leaders with the skills to critically review their school’s SEN provision to identify points of action required to meet Dubai’s Inclusive Education Standards
- Develop knowledge and equip teaching assistants with the knowledge and the skills required to meet the needs of SEN students
This course covers:
- The roles and responsibilities of each member of the Inclusion Team
- The key changes required to adapt your learning environment to meet the needs of SEN students
- Tips on how to align your practice with the Dubai Inclusive Policy Framework
- Special Needs identification tools
Date: Wednesday 29th of August 2018
VENUE: Multipurpose Hall/Assembly Room, Bright Riders School, Dubai Investment Park 1, Near Carrefour Supermarket, Dubai
Price: 325 AED Inc. VAT and covers delegates pack, refreshments, tea and lunch
Early Bird rates 295 AED for bookings by the 15th of July
Discounted rates: Book three places and get one free place
Alternatively, please contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org to book an in-house training to be held at your school